School Forms Enrollment Forms
- Student Medical Information Form 2021-2022
- Certificate of Child Health Examination
- Request for Emergency and Health Information
- Dental Exam Form English 2021-2022
- Proof of Dental Exam English
- English CPS School Enrollment Form 2022
- Family Income Information Form 2021-2022
- Healthcare Provider Statement English 2021-2022
- Home Language Survey
- Media Consent Form and Release English
- Minimum Health Requirement 2021-2022
- Race and Ethnicity Survey English
- Emergency Health Information English
- School Messaging Consent Form
- Student Computer Pledge – English – Letter
- Vision Consent English 2021-2022
- Vision Exam Report English 2021-2022
- Student Medical Information Form 2019-2020 Spanish
- Spanish CPS School Enrollment Form 2020
- Request for Emergency and Health Information Spanish 2020
- Race and Ethnicity Data Collection Form New Students Spanish
- Race and Ethnicity Survey Urdu
- Race and Ethnicity Survey Arabic
- Media Consent Form and Release Spanish 2020
- Home Language Survey 2020
- Family Income Information Form 2020-2021
- Certificate of Child Health Exam Spanish
- Student Computer Pledge – Spanish – Letter
The Bilingual Advisory Committee (BAC)
BAC for parents who have a child in either of Hayt’s bilingual programs, Transitional Bilingual Education (TBE) or Transitional Program of Instruction (TPI). Schools with State Mandated Transitional Bilingual programs are required to establish a Bilingual Advisory Committee (BAC) which also functions as a committee on Hayt’s Local School Council (LSC). The BAC serves to identify and address academic concerns related to Hayt’s bilingual education programs in the school improvement plan known as the Continuous Improvement Work Plan (CIWP).
Volunteer & Support
Contact in regards to volunteering options. please call or visit the front desk for more opportunities.
Parent Teacher Association
Hayt Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a community organization that believes that “Every Child Deserves a Champion!” Our unit has worked hard to provide enriching events for our students, support our extracurricular activities, and to become a supportive presences at Hayt School. We have multiple events each school year that include Movie Night FUNraisers, Holiday Baazar, Middle-School-A-Palooza, Pencil Grams, Art Labs and more!
We also have Hayt Spirit Wear for sale! You can purchase a school spirited shirt for yourself or a loved one by following this link: https://haytschoolpta.memberhub.store/
Help make our Hayt PTA great! Become a Hayt PTA Member today! Follow this link to purchase your $5 membership: https://haytschoolpta.memberhub.store/
We are always looking for help with events! Please follow this link to become a verified CPS Volunteer: CPS Volunteer Application You will need to be verified whether you are helping the school at large or with PTA activities or events.
Thank you for your interest in Hayt PTA!
We’d be happy to assist the best we can! Thank you for your feedback!